Friday, April 13, 2007

Busy ness

Well, due to the accolades generated by my announcement of my new blog I'm posting again. I'm alive and well enough. I stand a good chance of being promoted and starting being able to work days for the first time since I quit fast food. I dig that. I'm going on vacation to Hawai'i later this year, too. June, I gather. It wasn't my idea and I'm not sure how I'll get the money for it, but my mom's excited and so are all others involved. I don't know why I'm not much looking forward to it, but I daresay I will have fun. Any of you want to come with us after graduation?:) I know you are all busy, but seriously, make a comment so I know you're alive and kicking. I've gotten barely enough e-mails from T.A.C. this year to need to two hands to count them. I'd love to hear from yas. Start a discussion thread. It'll be one-sided since I'm the sole arbiter of this space, but who doesn't want to hear me ramble, right? Out.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger builderjoe said...

cool

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger builderjoe said...

Hawaii can be great fun, or rest, or whatever you please. My fam went there last May and had a wonderful time.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger SkyPilot said...

Yeah, as I think I mentioned, I've got a lot of expenses right now and I'm not sure how I'll pay for it, but I'm sure it can be fun. But there's always a tendency to want to do every thing you can when you go some place like that, and the effect can be tiring, I think. Builderjoe, forsoothe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home